Hi Kids, I
- am a graduate engineer and high voltage engineer and know my way around electricity and energy well ,
- I have electrical engineering (TH Zittau, TU Bratislava) and business Informatics (FH Zwickau) studied,
- 've written in 1986 my first program on an Atari
- program since this first encounter, first as a Hobby, and for many years professionally at a large German IT - and telecommunication companies
- also, adult allowed, since 1991, in the meantime, the Computer, mathematics, and Computer close
- since 2017 I offer to volunteer, but not exclusively, interested Kids a free programming course and a lot of matching Events and techniques
- particularly love Perl, Python, Linux, networks, and databases, as well as good food and motorcycles.
Hello people, my name is Andreas and
- now switch from primary to secondary
- am a conductor, attendant and driver at the BPE Berlin Park railway gGmbH
- love Windows and Linux, and am familiar with Python, Bash, Powershell, and Git
- program also Minecraft and Roblox
- deal also with the creation of Videos
In den Sommerferien habe ich eine Prüfung über die Programmiersprache Python und eine Prüfung über die Versionsverwaltung Git abgelegt und in beiden ein tolles Zeugnis bekommen.You can reach me Andreas. I'll talk to you in German, English and Russian.
Python is also a programming language.
Linux is the smart Alternative.
Networks and security with Free-BSD
Who our Kids are?
Since 2017, we carry this computer course in Berlin. At the time, we were the first group, which, with the approval of the Hasso Plattner Institute University of Potsdam Kids through this Course led.
This course was offered until the end of 2019 as a classroom-based course on Fridays, interrupted it is only through the school holidays, and various Events and excursions. Our Kids visited, the following Schools In Berlin:
- ✓Schule an der Victoriastadt
- ✓Grundschule auf dem lichten Berg
- ✓Immanuel Kant Gymnasium
- ✓Johann-Gottfried-Herder Gymnasium
From the academic year 2020/2021, we run the course jointly with the WBG "Berolina" EC in Berlin Mitte.
Therefore, we are particularly pleased with all the Kids that live like we at the WBG "Berolina" of the EC and, of course, to all of the other children.
Who supports us?
In principle, we are happy about every visit, you should be at least 10 years old. There are no special Prior knowledge required. Important a little time and opportunity to come to us. Each and every one can at any time participate in the A break from a course or stop. The school has priority in any case.
We are pleased about the visit of parents, educators and teachers and other interested adults. The course is intended for children and young people and oriented to their interests and skills.
We would like to thank:
- the WBG "Berolina" EC in Berlin;
- the Hasso Plattner Institute, Potsdam University, for the provision of the course materials;
- the Zuse Institute Berlin, Free University of Berlin, for the insights into the Supercomputer, and their research topics;
- of STRATO AG, Berlin, for the insight into the technology and the procedures;
- many supporters at the long night of the Sciences, and the Roberta project and the presentation of methods for artificial intelligence at the Technical University of Berlin;
- der Technischen Hochschule Wildau für Ihre spannenden Schülervorlesungen;
- the Russian-Dutch IT company Яндекс for the Translations;
- all parents, teachers and Directors for support and exemption for special occasions.